Joe Lamberti founded SMART Marketing Partners, LLC to help local business target their best potential customers and deliver their promotional message cost effectively. Delivering direct response marketing & digital solutions that get affordable results. Joe is also a Marketing Consultant for the Small Business Development Center at Rutgers-Camden www.rsbdc.org, providing free one-on-one consultations, and low cost business courses, to help small business grow and reach their goals.
As an agent for GoDaddy (www.SMARTmarketingdaddy.com), HALO Branded Solutions (www.HALO.com/SMARTmarketingpartners), Money Mailer, and Valassis/Red Plum, SMART Marketing Partners delivers local advertising, marketing, and promotional solutions to a variety of small businesses in Automotive, Food Service/Restaurant, Health & Beauty, Home Improvement, Grocery & Drug, Pizza, and Retail businesses, to implement direct response & promotion programs that build sales, track results and deliver solid ROI.
Over a 30 year advertising & marketing career, Joe has also held management and business development positions with:
- Money Mailer Direct Marketing – Shared mail, solo mail, internet and mobile phone marketing.
- WorkPlace Media – Sales promotions and sampling, targeting the at-work consumer.
- ADVO, Inc. (Now Valassis/RedPlum) – Full service Targeted Direct Mail Marketing.
- Verizon Information Services – Yellow Pages, Direct Mail, and Online advertising.
- Fairway Advertising – New media startup of The Golf Network, for golfer-directed Outdoor and Online advertising.
- TMP Worldwide / Earle Palmer Brown – National Yellow Pages Media and directional marketing agencies.
- R.H. Donnelley – Yellow Pages local advertising sales agency.
Joe has worked with countless advertising clients and respected regional/national brands such as: Anthony & Sylvan Pools, Burlington Coat Factory, Cadbury Adams/Schweppes, Calico Corners, Dollar Rent A Car, Friendly’s Restaurants, Giant Eagle Grocery, Jiffy Lube, MBNA/Bank of America, US Cellular, and many more, to provide effective strategic marketing solutions.
Consistently focused on client service over his career, Joe has been a President’s Club Award Winner, Chairman’s Circle Member, Diamond Achiever, Quota-Makers Club Member, Distinguished Award Winner, and Distinguished Sales Performance Club Member.
With a Masters Degree in Marketing from Drexel University, and a BS Degree in Marketing from the University of Maryland, Joe is also a Senior Adjunct Professor at the Business Schools of Drexel University, Rowan College Burlington County and Gloucester County, and Camden County College.